Please read the following instructions before you complete the Pub Form below and Submit it.
Non-Event Publicity Requests
Please enter 'Not an event' in the 'Title of Event' field followed by the subject of your request.
Event Publicity Requests
If you have a Mobilize America account, you should go ahead and create your event for RSVPs you can include the link in your publicity.
NOTE: If you don't have an MA account, you can create an event on the CCDP MA event page located at txdp.cc/events.
Candidates are listed under the Elections menu for the next election cycle. Please provide:
- Candidate image: 200 x 300 px
- Candidate Name and Office sought
- Campaign website or Facebook page link
- Please provide a graphic for your publicity request. However, we can create the graphics for you, for Collin County Democratic Party-related events only. (Feel free to drop a dollar in the bucket at collindemocrats.org/donate).
- Graphics requirements:
- Formats: JPG or PNG
- Instagram: 1080 x 1080 pixel size
- Twitter or Facebook Post: 1200 x 675 px
- Candidate Image: 200 x 200 px
Facebook Group Posts
Democratic Clubs can submit an application to be added to the Social Media accounts we post to. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Social Media Posting Schedule
NOTE: We recommend starting your event promotions at least 15 days in advance.
- We post once per week until the event is within 2 weeks.
- Then we post every 2 – 3 days (depending on other traffic) until the event occurs.
- If only one scheduled post is needed, indicate that below by checking the "Post Once only" checkbox.
The Rally Newsletter
- The Rally Newsletter can publish Democratic Party news, events, and Democratic club information.
- Submissions for the Rally are due by Monday at 5:00 PM. No exceptions.
- The Rally is published at 9:00 AM on Thursday.
- The Rally posts regular events like Drinking Liberally, etc. during the week of the event. If a committee or club is interested in having a regular event promoted for additional weeks, please submit this form with instructions and the post text/image.
- Events repeat in each week's Rally until the event has passed. You do not need to send a pub form each week to keep the event in the Rally.
- Running Blue newsletter is for candidate bios and election information.
- Running Blue is only published August, September, and October prior to the general election in November.
Note: For Twitter posts, please provide content that is no more than 280 characters (Twitter limit). Please provide images sized appropriately for each channel.
NOTE: Text will be used AS IS with minor edits. Please use 3rd-person NEUTRAL language, no "I" or "We". Rally content should be no more than 400 words. CCDP is not responsible for errors in the content provided.
Only required for Event Publications.
NOTE: This form touches more than one or two members of the Communications team. Please be respectful of their time as volunteers and send completed information. It is especially imperative with respect to graphics as those are not easily changed.