How to Use This Form
Please read the following instructions before you complete the Pub Form below and Submit it.
Non-Event Publicity Requests
Please enter 'Not an event' in the 'Title of Event' field followed by the subject of your request.
Event Publicity Requests
- Create a Mobilize America event for RSVPs and VAN data integration.
NOTE: If you don't have an MA account, you can create an event on the CCDP MA event page located at txdp.cc/events
- Create Facebook event and include an RSVP link that points to the Mobilize event.
- Please list both FB and MA links below in the appropriate boxes.
- Graphics requirements:
- Formats: JPG or PNG
- Facebook Post and/or Instagram: 1080 x 1080 pixel size
- Mobilize America and Twitter: 1200 x 800 px
- Twitter only: 1200 x 675 px
- Candidate Image: 200 x 200 px
Social Media Posting Schedule
NOTE: We recommend starting your event promotions at least 30 days in advance.
- We post once per week until the event is within 2 weeks.
- Then we post every 2 – 3 days (depending on other traffic) until the event occurs.
- If only one scheduled post is needed, indicate that below by checking the "Post Once only" checkbox
The Rally Newsletter
- The Rally Newsletter can publish Democratic Party news, events, and Democratic club information.
- Submissions for the Rally are due by Monday at 5:00 PM. No exceptions.
- The Rally is published at 9:00 AM on Thursday.
- Please limit submissions to The Rally to 500 words or less.
- The CCDP reserves the right to edit Rally submissions for length and content.
- Events repeat in each week's Rally until the event has passed. You do not need to send a pub
form each week to keep the event in the Rally.
Emailing Precinct Chairs (for Official Use Only)
If a Precinct Chair or other CCDP officer or employee needs to send a message to all CCDP Precinct Chairs, we can send a group email for you. Just fill out the message and check the appropriate boxes.
NOTE: Text will be used AS IS with minor edits. Please use 3rd-person NEUTRAL language, no "I" or "We". CCDP is not responsible for errors in the content provided. Please limit length to 500 words.
NOTE: Text will be used AS IS with minor edits. Please use 3rd-person NEUTRAL language, no "I" or "We".
NOTE: Text will be used AS IS with minor edits. Please use 3rd-person NEUTRAL language, no "I" or "We". CCDP is not responsible for errors in the content provided.
Only required for Event Publications.
NOTE: This form touches more than one or two members of the Communications team. Please be respectful of their time as volunteers and send completed information. It is especially imperative with respect to graphics as those are not easily changed.