The goal of REGISTER COLLIN is to register new Democratic voters in Collin County between June 12th to October 3rd.
We’re going to be working on this project all summer - precinct by precinct, door by door.
The project is officially done with 9 of 14 weeks. As of Sep 1, we have knocked on nearly 10,000 doors! The voter registrations are still rolling in.
Help us finish strong! Sign up for a volunteer shift today. Click the "Volunteer" button below.
How will this help our candidates? We will have registered *new* democratic voters, and we will have information to reach out to them again. We can reach out with special events, volunteer opportunities or to remind them to vote.
Want to help us? There are lots of things you can do!
Donate directly to the Register Collin Project so we can buy:
- Push Cards
- Volunteer Support - Water, Snacks, Swag
- Reminder Text Messages
Volunteer to knock on 40 Doors
- VDR’s - we need you!
- 40 doors should take about 2 hours
- Pick up materials, meet up with volunteers
- Conduct training, answer questions, take pictures & post
- Collect reg cards, return them to office & gather feedback